Alex Ovechkin scores 40 goals for the 10th season

TheGuiminator

I’ll be damned King, I’ll be damned
Oct 23, 2018
Stop. Really. Nothing like a backhanded shot below the belt. You back up the not a generational player. Foolish

For the first 5 years of his career, he was definitely a generational player. But after 2010, he had seasons of 65, 71 and 69 points while still being relatively young. That doesn’t scream generational to me.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Crosby isn't a generational player because he isn't a generational goal scorer.

Lets leave Crosby out of this

For the first 5 years of his career, he was definitely a generational player. But after 2010, he had seasons of 65, 71 and 69 points while still being relatively young. That doesn’t scream generational to me.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited by a moderator:

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Yeesh. Any ship in a storm, eh?

Reactions: Devonator

Incognito

Oct 18, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
Crosby and Ovechkin are both generational players. That's about as close to a fact as a subjective statement can come. You can disagree if you want, but just know that you're wrong if you do.

Anyways, that's not the point of this thread. Congrats to Ovechkin. That's one hell of an accomplishment. He's a top ten player of all-time and the best goal scorer this league has ever seen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad