Alex Nylander 1st career hat trick

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
NHL is so weird these days, 100% offence 0% defense
how can a player like ANylander score 3 goals in a single game?????

goalies suck, also their equipment suck, these days skaters equipment
are so high tech, even an 15 year old could score in the NHL..

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Who’s the worst player to ever get a hat trick?

Lindy Ruff has a four-goal game as a player. For someone with 105 career goals, that might be the one that sticks out the most to me.

Maybe Joe Corvo would be another - 92 goals for his career and he had one with the Hurricanes. Eric Boulton maybe? He was a pure enforcer.

NVious

Dec 20, 2022
The best Nylander AINEC
He's pacing to break Grezky's record over the next 3.5 years, meanwhile with Willy's pace of 0 goals and 0 assists (yesterday), he will be in the SHL next year, then the Kazakh league and in 2 years time he'll be trying out for our beer league teams (where he'll likely get cut)

NHL is so weird these days, 100% offence 0% defense
how can a player like ANylander score 3 goals in a single game?????

goalies suck, also their equipment suck, these days skaters equipment
are so high tech, even an 15 year old could score in the NHL..
40 years ago you had midgets wearing 31" 10lb weights on each leg not even butterflying.

Gretzky was scoring clappers along the ice from the blue line ffs.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Didn't realise he was even still in the league
Good for him though, maybe it'll work out in Columbus

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Lindy Ruff has a four-goal game as a player. For someone with 105 career goals, that might be the one that sticks out the most to me.

Maybe Joe Corvo would be another - 92 goals for his career and he had one with the Hurricanes. Eric Boulton maybe? He was a pure enforcer.
Mick Vukota had 17 goals in 573 games and managed to squeeze a natural hatty in those 17 goals. Dude had a career .08 ppg. He's the answer.

Eric Boulton had a hatty with the Thrashers in more recent times which is ridiculous if you remember Eric Boulton.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
Maybe he’s finally gonna get a crack at this nhl thing. Had 26 in 61 one year and then it seems like he’s found himself in the ahl ever since. I think injuries maybe played a role but can’t remember off top of my head

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Maybe he’s finally gonna get a crack at this nhl thing. Had 26 in 61 one year and then it seems like he’s found himself in the ahl ever since. I think injuries maybe played a role but can’t remember off top of my head
He got a knee injury that took a year and a half to recover from. Then he played half a season in the AHL to get his game back.
Scored 50 points in 55 games (25+25) in Scranton 1022-23 and 32 points in 43 games this year.
So he may be ready after all that grinding now, who knows.

Reactions: KapG

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Sullivan didn't like Nylander.
Along with Mattheson, Rodriguez, Tanev. McCann, Blueger.
Why is it than when players leave Sullivan's line up they excell.
When thet arrive it takes about a month for their game ro go in the toilet. Karlsson, Smith, Graves, Accarai, Eler ALL having worst seasons of their careers under Sullivan.

Reactions: KapG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad