Player Discussion Alex Killorn

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
I agree, he hasn't looked bad on the whole. obviously that turnover last night wasn't good but i actually saw what he was trying to do with that and man if it had worked, which it almost did, we might've been lauding him for what a good play that was.

Reactions: Rybread86

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
It’s going to take time for him to get more comfortable. He’s been a good player for years I’m not worried yet at all.

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
Killhorn pots 2 today. You heard it first here
Boo-this-man GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Killorn did very good on the third line: Killorn-Rico-Silf. Unfortunately, we had to juggle the lines because the top-6 offenses are stuck on a Vanilla Ice song that's on repeat, "Ice, ice, baby, too cold... too cold."

quackquackquack

Oct 10, 2012
I'm sorry but he's BAD. He's been noticeably bad. He's very slow and his reads are TERRIBLE. He also can't shoot the puck as well as he did in Tampa. Killer looking like this season's version of Klingberg

Reactions: Hamilton Bulldogs

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
I'm sorry but he's BAD. He's been noticeably bad. He's very slow and his reads are TERRIBLE. He also can't shoot the puck as well as he did in Tampa. Killer looking like this season's version of Klingberg
Give him time.. He will get it going.. He came in right when the team starting get cold offensively

Reactions: robbieboy3686

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
What could go wrong with deciding a players season after 8 games when they missed over a month.

Reactions: Hockey Duckie

forever1922

Jul 8, 2022
Naantali, Finland
Killorn has been getting chances, I'm not worried. He makes small plays that help the team transition and he's been free in the slot and should have a few goals by now.

Also for a veteran like him, I'm sure he will improve as the season matures.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Killorn has been getting chances, I'm not worried. He makes small plays that help the team transition and he's been free in the slot and should have a few goals by now.

Also for a veteran like him, I'm sure he will improve as the season matures.
He’s also a proud vet, that got paid and is in his first year with his new club. He’s been a little quiet as far as showing emotion on the ice ( but admittedly I don’t know if that’s his MO ) he isn’t just going to say f it and not give it his all.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
He may be bought out at the end of 2025 at this rate. Dude needs the Rico waiver treatment to wake his ass up

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
The only compliment I will give is that Killorn finds himself in prime scoring spots, which might say something about getting himself into the right place at the right time despite him not converting much.

quackquackquack

Oct 10, 2012
Back to evaluate my original opinion: yup he sucks still. so slow, terrible hands (most of the time), and about 2 seconds too slow with his reads. Should've given him a 2 year deal. This is going to be a WOOF deal in year 3.

Reactions: Hamilton Bulldogs

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2