Value of: Alex Goligoski

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Believed to be available per Seravalli.

Goligoski is a pending UFA. Left shot D, prefers the right side. Generally consistent offensively but that has all but dried up this season. Has been one of the league’s top shot blockers during his time in Arizona and can be relied upon to eat 20 minutes.

Cap hit is about 5.5 and Arizona can retain. So what’s his value?

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Teams will be a bit hesitant to add too much money or burn assets ahead of the expansion draft. Maybe a 3rd round pick at 50% retained?

Reactions: MayDayMayDay

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Has he played badly this year? He's been such a reliable defenseman his whole career. Based on last years form he would have been ideal for the flyers on their bottom line.

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
What would be the asking price?
Sounds like a great fit with the Flyers... personally I would offer a 2nd round pick and B level prospect. Yotes would have to take an expiring contract back and or retain some.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
What would be the asking price?
Sounds like a great fit with the Flyers... personally I would offer a 2nd round pick and B level prospect. Yotes would have to take an expiring contract back and or retain some.

I imagine this is what a deal looks like. Vet D always seem to get a decent return at the deadline.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

the Chad Kilger

Apr 30, 2020
i had no idea he was still in the league. i know him as the guy dallas traded james neal for ten years ago

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad