Value of: Alex DeBrincat

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Making another thread here.

I might be the only Hawks fan willing to move the guy, but he's not what they need in a player right now.

What would you offer for this player that scored 69 goals in his first two seasons in the NHL?

DeBrincat is playing ok to well this year, he's just fallen victim to the shooting percentage monster. Most of his great looks aren't going in this year. He's not an 8% shooter.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Well, one things for sure, he's gonna fetch a LOT less than he would've last year. When he's not scoring, he's ineffectual.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Well, one things for sure, he's gonna fetch a LOT less than he would've last year. When he's not scoring, he's ineffectual.
See, that's the issue.

I'm not sure if I want to trade him right now. If I did, I'd have to get 30 goal, 60 point value in return.(minimum) Otherwise, the Hawks would hold on to him and wait for him to re-establish his value before moving on. Dude is just snakebit this year.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Not many people have the balls to sell as low as possible, I respect that.

Tell you what, I can do Bracco, Johnsson, and a 2nd. Bracco is 22 and still hasn't made the NHL -- some would call that "a bad sign." I call it "mint condition."

Reactions: Getz2noone

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
See, that's the issue.

I'm not sure if I want to trade him right now. If I did, I'd have to get 30 goal, 60 point value in return.(minimum) Otherwise, the Hawks would hold on to him and wait for him to re-establish his value before moving on. Dude is just snakebit this year.
I would hold onto that guy,the kid is all hustle he will get some to go in for him soon

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Not many people have the balls to sell as low as possible, I respect that.
Tell you what, I can do Bracco, Johnsson, and a 2nd. Bracco is 22 and still hasn't made the NHL -- some would call that "a bad sign." I
call it "mint condition."

No thanks

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Nurse if he wants too much for us to stomach on his extension.
I came here to tell KBS to shut his dumb thread down...

BUT

Not gonna lie, I'd be tempted to trade Cat for Nurse. Losing a 30 goal scorer would be brutal, but the Hawks could use a big LHD like Nurse.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina

BUT

Not gonna lie, I'd be tempted to trade Cat for Nurse. Losing a 30 goal scorer would be brutal, but the Hawks could use a big LHD like Nurse.

I think you'd be parting with more than a 30g scorer tbh.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB

BUT

I don’t think having Debrincat and Yamamoto both in our top 6 would be a great plan moving forward. Two tiny guys would be very hard to manage. But debrincat could put in 45+ goals with Mcdavid so it might work out.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
I always shoot down anything Nurse related but this I think I’d have to roll the dice on or at least consider, since I’m already reconsidering.

McDavid gets his winger and we promote Bouchard and dump Kharia.

I’d really like to get DeBrincat. Is there something outside of Nurse that is enticing?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad