Traded Alex DeBrincat (signs 4 years, $7.875M AAV) for Dominik Kubalik, Donovan Sebrango, cond. 2024 or 2025 1st (DET or BOS), 2024 4th

Dionysus

Oct 7, 2007
Around the bend
Said it in the other thread but I think DBC did a disservice to himself by signing short term. They must have really hated ottawa a lot

Cap going up, has another shot at a big UFA contract in 4 years. Gets to see how he fits on his hometown team. Seems pretty decent to me.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Brüce from the top rope once again!!
Don’t know why people hate this.

This is the best version of Bruce. I work a 9-5 and then a evening job. Play 2 sports. When I open up twitter. I want to be entertained. I don’t give a f*** about debrincst agent. Don’t know the guy. If Bruce wants to chirp. Let him. I gotta work tomorrow. Let my Sunday night at least have a laugh

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
I have no problem saying a team looks better or worse than us like lets say I think Buffalo and Jersey look excellent and Buffalo has some nice prospects on top of it. But Detroit, man, I feel like they honestly suck and are poorly built. All that money to guys like Copp Holl and Compher, freaking 5 years to JT. And now he goes and signs 4 years lol. I don’t know man. Just my opinion

Reactions: Hutz

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
We’re making a division « rival » better, I hope the return is worth it

Cat is gonna score more than a few goals against us

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Glad its over. Not faulting the kid for wanting to go back home, he never asked to be traded here and its on Dorion for not doing his homework before trading that much capital for him.

Another costly mistake by Dorion, hopefully this is his last f you to the fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad