Confirmed with Link: Alex Burrows will be added to the Canucks Ring of Honour

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Great for Burr. One of my favourite players of all time. Truly an inspiration.

Also makes me sad that this current management ignores our home grown players and instead overpays in free agency or through trades for replacement level players.

Pavel96

Apr 7, 2015
Better go buy season tickets for next year. No more dark times, just good times, member?

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Great for Burr. One of my favourite players of all time. Truly an inspiration.

Also makes me sad that this current management ignores our home grown players and instead overpays in free agency or through trades for replacement level players.

? What does this have to do with Burrows? I'm not even sure if Burrows should be considered a home grown player.

Back on topic, I love Burr but how many of these Ring of Honour spots are available? As a Canuck all around he deserves the honour.

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
Wonder who's next from the 2011 core? Luongo I'd imagine, but you could make a case for Kesler, Edler, and Hamhuis at the very least.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
You can make a case for all of Luongo, Kesler, Edler, Hamhuis and Bieksa, and I would eventually be fine with all of those names going into the ROH

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Well deserved - it’s been great to see Burrows in and around Vancouver again. Definitely one of the best big game players we ever had, the best line mate for the Twins, and one of the best examples of hard work and perseverance paying off in pursuit of his NHL dream. One of my all time favourite Canucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad