Alec Richards

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Anyone know where he's rated for the draft? I assume he will get overlooked after being passed over at last years draft, but he's been impressive in the two games I've seen him. What do Yale fans think of him and J-F Boucher, both guys I wouldn't mind seeing the Habs pick up down the road.

Oilers Chick

Jun 7, 2002
Philly in April 2014
Visit site
montreal said:
Anyone know where he's rated for the draft? I assume he will get overlooked after being passed over at last years draft, but he's been impressive in the two games I've seen him. What do Yale fans think of him and J-F Boucher, both guys I wouldn't mind seeing the Habs pick up down the road.

He's ranked 20th among NA goaltenders.

I've seen Yale four times already (although Richards didn't start in all of the games) and he's been impressive in the games I did see him in. I can see him being a "sleeper" pick. Good size and moves extremely well.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Oilers Chick said:
He's ranked 20th among NA goaltenders.

I've seen Yale four times already (although Richards didn't start in all of the games) and he's been impressive in the games I did see him in. I can see him being a "sleeper" pick. Good size and moves extremely well.

wow, 20th? :amazed: I'm surprised he's that low. Oh well hope the Habs keep an eye on him. He's so big in nets, smart man going with the #33! ;)

TeamSeals

Feb 27, 2005
Minnetonka
One of the few private school kids I actually liked in high school hockey. He went to Breck for all the right reasons (i.e. academics). I hope he makes it big cause he is a good kid and works hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad