ALDS: Kansas City Royals vs Houston Astros

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
No NHL team in KC or HOU = not too many fans of these teams on HF.

The Royals are getting very close to a nightmare scenario of everything riding on a who-the-heck-knows Cueto tomorrow with Keuchel looming in Game 3. Not a good position.
Who-the-heck-knows Cueto vs who-the-****-knows Kazmir doe

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
...hello?

this has been a good game so far.

rasmus just went deep. xbh in his first five career playoff games.

Sorry, PIP with the Pens game plus I kinda feel being around is jinxy. Don't ask, stupid superstitions.

Nice game for the Astros though. I was nervous about the rain delay, but glad they were able to stay stable.

JS19

Legends Never Die
Aug 14, 2009
The Shark Tank
Thank you based Houston.

Now KC is in a pretty ****** scenario. Staring down Keuchel in Game 3 in a possible sweep.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I am sure this has been answered before but can someone explain to me how Cueto jerking around isn't an illegal pitch like every single time? I thought once you started you motion to home you couldn't stop and he is stopping over and over again.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Texas going up 2-0 versus Toronto would be more surprising than Houston doing the same to Kansas City.

Kansas City has been struggling in the second half, Cueto has been a bust and their starting pitching overall hasn't been as good as last year. Their offense has picked up the slack. But that can go cold in an instant and Ned Yost can't be trusted.

I don't think I picked this series but I had Houston in 4.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Astros better score some more runs because Kazmir may need them.

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB
Perez is hot garbage...I can't believe he is even still in the league, let alone pitching in the playoffs. Yet another example of why I am teaching my future children to throw left handed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad