Post-Game Talk: ALDS GAME 4 - SAWX ELIMINATE CHAMPA BAY - WILL PLAY EITHER CHICAGO OR HOUSTON FOR THE AL PENNANT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Kike Hernandez did this with the Dodgers

the guy is everything great about baseball

I’ve never seen a guy who looks like he’s from here like Schwarber - agree with the comments he looks like he worked on the Big Dig & if is resigned Dunkin Donuts needs to pounce

Nick Pivetta was outstanding and his reactions were hilarious

they rap up today

Last edited:

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I have no problem starting ERod. I would think it's gonna be similar to game two. Pivetta was long man in 1 and 3, Houck 2 and 4. Or do you hold Houck for a game 5 start? I don't think you can trot Chris Sale out there for game 5.

Reactions: lopey

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
If I could edit videos I would overlay the plinko doinks to the ball bounces and then have the winner music when it hits behind the wall.
Maybe put Drew celebrating with the sox afterwards.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Rodriguez 3, Sale 3, Ottavino 1, Brasier 1, Whitlock 1

might be asking a lot of Whitlock coming off of TJ surgery

If E-Rod can give them more than 3 that’s big. Hopefully he earns himself a big contract with his start today, he’s got that on the line too

Reactions: bbfan419

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007

If E-Rod can give them more than 3 that’s big. Hopefully he earns himself a big contract with his start today, he’s got that on the line too

Sale for 3??? I don't see it. I don't even think Cora will put Sale in at all.

Reactions: lopey

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut

Sale? For 3 innings?

That would be a shocker.

Reactions: CDJ

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I would be curious what Eovaldi can give you in a game 5. Given what we have seen from him in the past I bet he could give you two innings maybe?

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016

Haven't been following the Sox, are the just short on healthy starters? Is that why they are going to have to mix and match.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Haven't been following the Sox, are the just short on healthy starters? Is that why they are going to have to mix and match.

they’re short on effective starters at the moment. They had to use Pivetta out of the pen last night and he was going to start today. Sale and Rodriguez would both be on short notice but they didn’t do much in their outings

Reactions: DangleCity
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad