Albert Johansson

MrKriben

Dec 16, 2014
Stockholm
I keep telling you, people has not watched him play and looks on stats and bio facts.
The kid has weels like noone else, hockeysmarts coming up through the wahzoo and if you playin off his good side I can't see why he would not be a contender for a spot areadu this year.

I think he is better than borh Klefbom and Brodin when they made the move. Atleast give him his 9 games to probe that he is not only the things below but used to play against men in a professional league and got to win a big national compention when becoming swedish champion.

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
He might get that last LD spot out of camp, he's looked better and more polished than Edvinsson.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
I still see AlJo as a possible top-pairing guy with Seider down the road. Not that he'll be a true #2, but I think he could complement Seider pretty well with his skill-set. I can see Edvinsson anchoring a good 2nd-pairing and getting more overall minutes, but AlJo still feels to me like he's sneaky good enough to eventually play with Seider.

Reactions: wingerdinger

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Anxiously awaiting my update from Detroit media that he is up to 175-185 lbs.

giphy.gif

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I still see AlJo as a possible top-pairing guy with Seider down the road. Not that he'll be a true #2, but I think he could complement Seider pretty well with his skill-set. I can see Edvinsson anchoring a good 2nd-pairing and getting more overall minutes, but AlJo still feels to me like he's sneaky good enough to eventually play with Seider.
Or Viro. The Black Hole had a pretty strong kid camp.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Last edited:
Reactions: golffuul

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
That’s huge news in my book. Not sure why we got 5 articles about Cholowski’s weight gain, but nothing on this.

I feel a lot better about him doing it knowing he is 184 lbs now. Makes me more optimistic he will have an impact this year.
Oh for sure. He's taken big steps the last year and a bit. He has a real opportunity to be on the NHL club, this year, whether on opening day or later on. Especially with his proficiency to play the right side D

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Oh for sure. He's taken big steps the last year and a bit. He has a real opportunity to be on the NHL club, this year, whether on opening day or later on. Especially with his proficiency to play the right side D
Yeah, at the same time I would like to see Lashoff-Johansson as the top pair for Grabd Rapids.

With Berggren and Soderblom playing as top 6 forwards.

Grand Rapids could be a good team that is fun to watch this year. Injuries will happen, and I am sure we will get to see a handful of debuts in Detroit. I also think we will probably be waiving a few guys before the start of the year.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
I think it's probably because he's the worst player/prospect ever in the history of hockey. No, I'm not trolling, I'm serious. In my zero seconds of coaching and recruiting for a sports team in general - NOT JUST THE NHL, MIND YOU - I can tell that he's the worst thing ever. Unless he turns out to be mediocre, in which case I will point out that I typed his name before anyone else did.

Pretty sure.

- dalem

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
So you're saying he's putting on a clinic?

4897_banner.png
"The Lossoth were a remnant of the Forodwaith that survived the ravages of the end of the First Age. They dwelt in the far northwest of Middle-earth during the time of The Lord of the Rings, in a land of bitter cold. The Lossoth were described as using bones tied to their feet as ice skates, and were a semi-nomadic people. They were not akin to the Edain, but more like to the Men of Dunland."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad