GDT: Albany Devils vs St Johns Ice Caps - 6pm EST 4/30/14 - AHL Playoffs Round 1 Game 3

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
I've heard the names Teddy, Matteau, and Boucher once tonight

Edit: Twice now that Stefan is in the box

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
lol seriously? Don't these guys have a producer in their ears like Steve/Chico do when they have their on-air foibles to correct them?

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Still waiting for Larsson to do something. He just looks uninterested, slow, not physical at all, I really haven't seen much from him.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Still waiting for Larsson to do something. He just looks uninterested, slow, not physical at all, I really haven't seen much from him.

And had a horrible turnover on the PP.

Part of me understands why people on this board want him traded. He looks mentally weak at times.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I just hope from those comments Larsson hasn't already checked out on the Devils period. I mean I can't blame him for being mad but you gotta suck it up and prove yourself, it's not like he's a UFA anytime soon.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
And had a horrible turnover on the PP.

Part of me understands why people on this board want him traded. He looks mentally weak at times.

Yeah I just don't understand what's going on with him, there's no urgency to his game, like I said the best way to describe him is uninterested.

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
I just hope from those comments Larsson hasn't already checked out on the Devils period. I mean I can't blame him for being mad but you gotta suck it up and prove yourself, it's not like he's a UFA anytime soon.

i mean it's a bit of an overreaction from 2 periods of play. Just like I think it's an overreaction to judge Merrill because he has 6PIM tonight.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
i mean it's a bit of an overreaction from 2 periods of play. Just like I think it's an overreaction to judge Merrill because he has 6PIM tonight.

Well the Merrill comments are silly, he's outgrown the AHL and he knows it. Plus he's always had that 'edge' to his game, we've just never seen it cause he probably gets put on meds here, same with Matteau last year lol

The difference is Larsson acts like he's outgrown the AHL (which he kind of has) but he can't coast as if he doesn't have to prove anything.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Well the Merrill comments are silly, he's outgrown the AHL and he knows it. Plus he's always had that 'edge' to his game, we've just never seen it cause he probably gets put on meds here, same with Matteau last year lol

The difference is Larsson acts like he's outgrown the AHL (which he kind of has) but he can't coast as if he doesn't have to prove anything.

I'm just upset watching this dumpster fire tonight. They're both NHLers, but this is where you walk around with your dick out and let people know that "I'm an NHLer and you are not" and light it up

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad