Larsson putting on a clinic in holding the zone

and GOAL WHITNEY :D

Larsson 3rd assist

Belizarius

Sep 17, 2003
Southern France
www.passionhockey.com
Albany Devils @AlbanyDevils
#GOAL! Joe Whitney off the left post and in! #ADevils make it 4-2 with a PPG with 3:31 remaining in the second #AlbMch

Albany Devils @AlbanyDevils
Larsson and Timmins with the assists. Both players have 3 points today #AlbMch

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
So you are telling me when Larsson is allowed to play his game and doesnt need to worry about mistakes .......

He puts up points

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They've proved their point. Larsson back up please.

RSeen

Oct 26, 2011
Toronto
Let Larsson play tmw in Albany then he needs to be called up. Just give the guy some PP time.

Kurt Cobain

Mar 30, 2004
Larsson is just too good for the AHL.. Cant wait for him to get called back up since he's my favorite player..

Cougar Saucy

Dec 2, 2013
how about send everybody with a 2 way down to Albany and let us have some fun? i had a blast today!

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
A few friends and I drove up to Springfield last night to watch the game. We got seats right behind the Devils bench for like 20 bucks, and then when we ended up not being able to see much, we spent the whole game trying to get Larsson's attention. We finally got him to turn around when he came out before the 3rd period, and my friend was holding this picture up on his phone:

Lyzzu2i_zpsf9d80489.jpg

He laughed for awhile and went over to Pesonen (whose instagram is responsible for that pic) and then skated out to warm up. I'd like to think we were at least partially responsible for his dominant night tonight.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Looks something like this. I don't know if I have the positions right

Whitney-Timmons-Matteau
Demkov-K Zajac-Teddy
Pesonen-Timmons-Hoeffel
Pelley-McKelvie-Wohlberg

Larsson-Burlon
Helgeson-McPherson
Scarlett-Kelly

Urbom,Hrabarenka

Don't know what happened to Sestito. I'm sure Urbom gets in when Larsson is recalled

If we're talking about last night's game (the Wedgewood shutout game), Urbom was in. Albany rolled 7 defensemen almost all night long. I feel like we rarely saw the same pairings once the first cycle went through, 'cause we had trouble keeping up with which D were on the ice.

EDIT: Ugh I really gotta start reading through a thread before I respond. But it's too late and I'm too drunk for that.

Last edited:

oNLy1cube

Sep 12, 2011
A bit off topic cause obviously Larsson had a great game but I'd like to know what the NJ Devils might have in Raman Hrabarenka. For the people that get to watch a lot of Albany games how has he progressed over the last year and a bit? How has he acquitted himself this year in terms of his overall play? How much of a role has he played in points he's accumulated so far? Lastly, does he have NHL potential? Thx in advance to anyone who can tackle this for me.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
And can we get the Albany announcer up to replace Cangi. Maybe he can get Chico to shutup once in awhile:laugh:

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
And can we get the Albany announcer up to replace Cangi. Maybe he can get Chico to shutup once in awhile:laugh:

Matt Loughlin? The "SHOT SCORE" guy? I would take literally every announcer I've ever heard in any sport at any level over that guy. I'd have to buy GCL just to watch away feeds for every game.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Matt Loughlin? The "SHOT SCORE" guy? I would take literally every announcer I've ever heard in any sport at any level over that guy. I'd have to buy GCL just to watch away feeds for every game.

It's not Matt Loughlin, it's some other joker.:laugh:

Matt Loughlin does the NHL Devils radiocasts. He gets a little too excited too, but not like that Albany guy.

SHOT! SCCOOOORREEEEEE! STEEEEEPHAAAANE MAATTTTEEEEAAUUU WITH A BACKHANDED BEEEAUUUUUUTY! AND THE DEVILS LEAD IT 2-0!:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad