GDT: PLAYOFF Sign Up

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
What's the plan for the playoffs?
My workload just got bit lighter with the recent lock down.
I could commit to doing one of the first 4 games but would want to start soon to get it done on time. Unlike 2018 I can't just pull all-nighters anymore ;)

giphy.gif

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Soooooo , Plain Jane GDT to start the playoffs ? :naughty: The Jets obviously read our board and really like those. :laugh:

What's the plan for the playoffs?
My workload just got bit lighter with the recent lock down.
I could commit to doing one of the first 4 games but would want to start soon to get it done on time. Unlike 2018 I can't just pull all-nighters anymore ;)

giphy.gif

I was going to wait until it was determined which Place we were in & who our Opponent was and the Dates.

As people are wanting to sign up sooner, I will put the Draft of a 1st Round Table together Tonight (Sunday), when I get back to my Apartment. I don’t think it’s a big deal to get it out now & just add the opponent once the matchup & dates are determined.

I’ll book @Jets 31 for Game #1 & @Zhamnov5GoalGame for Game #3

E70131CC-4039-4346-AB61-4C9D88CA8CB9.gif

Last edited:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I was going to wait until it was determined which Place we were in & who our Opponent was and the Dates.

As people are wanting to sign up sooner, I will put the Draft of a 1st Round Table together Tonight (Sunday), when I get back to my Apartment. I don’t think it’s a big deal to get it out now & just add the opponent once the matchup & dates are determined.

I’ll book @Jets 31 for Game #1 & @Zhamnov5GoalGame for Game #2

View attachment 431783
Guess the Jets are starting 2-0 in the first round. :naughty:

Reactions: GNP and Ginger Papa

RetroWinnipeg

Oct 27, 2016
www.youtube.com
@brendan smith said he’d be late with it this morning. I posted it in the prediction thread. If I don’t hear from him within the next hour, I’ll put one up.

ps. Sorry about my first reply, misread your post.
Suggestion: Title ought to include something along the lines of "We survived a full season" or "Holy Smokes! An actual season finale!" Strange COVID times indeed.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad