Akil Thomas First NHL Goal

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Nice- beat a goalie clean in his 2nd game. I won’t even comment on how it’s the Sharks. Shit.

Congrats to the kid, that’s a shot that should make him comfy, I hope.

Reactions: Ol' Jase

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Nice- beat a goalie clean in his 2nd game. I won’t even comment on how it’s the Sharks. Shit.

Congrats to the kid, that’s a shot that should make him comfy, I hope.
yeah, comfy on the f***in bench and in the press box if hiller has anything to do with it

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
He now leads all Kings players in 5v5 goals per 60 and points per 60 on the season. If he keeps getting about 5 minutes of ice time per game, he might even maintain it until the end of the season. :sarcasm:

Reactions: King'sPawn

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
his numbers in the AHL were pretty bad his first couple years but probably a result of losing key development time because of covid

looks like he reached his potential this year. he's going to be solid

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
his numbers in the AHL were pretty bad his first couple years but probably a result of losing key development time because of covid

looks like he reached his potential this year. he's going to be solid
I cannot believe how hard Covid hit Canadian kids. I always dump on the 2016 - 2019 drafts, but maybe Covid was the reason they were all so bad.

bland

Jul 1, 2004
I cannot believe how hard Covid hit Canadian kids. I always dump on the 2016 - 2019 drafts, but maybe Covid was the reason they were all so bad.
Its struggling through pain and limited mobility before multiple shoulder surgeries in Thomas' case.

Reactions: ORRFForever

BCNate

Apr 3, 2016
I remember being pretty high on this kid in his draft year. He was solid that year and better the next, but kinda disappeared after that. Missed a ton of hockey due to injury and covid. Really stoked to see him finally make it, hard not to root for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad