TV: AHS Season 12 ( Looks like the show has officially " jumped the Shark " )

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Are they kidding - Kim freaking Kardashian. :thumbd: I guess I would be OK with this casting choice if she was killed off in the first 5 minutes of the opening episode but it sounds like she is going to have a major role in the upcoming season. :ha:

from tvline.com:

American Horror Story's upcoming 12th season will spin an especially terrifying tale about pregnancy, which is saying a lot for a franchise that has already seen two women give birth to anti-christs.

Details are finally beginning to trickle out about the horror anthology’s next installment, which we now know will be called American Horror Story: Delicate. In true AHS fashion, some reports have yet to be confirmed, but what has been formally announced is already setting Twitter ablaze.

We’re of course referring to the bombshell reveal that the season will be led by none other than Kim Kardashian, a good friend of series co-creator Ryan Murphy, who was apparently impressed with the reality star’s acting chops while watching her 2021 Saturday Night Live hosting gig.

News of Kardashian’s casting was met with mixed responses from fans (and plenty of people who have never seen an episode of this show in their lives), but you might want to buckle up, because her introduction into the AHS universe isn’t the only major swing being taken by the long-running franchise this season.

The Plot:

Unlike previous seasons, American Horror Story: Delicate is based on source material: Danielle Valentine’s forthcoming novel Delicate Condition.

Described as “the feminist update to Rosemary’s Baby we all needed,” the novel — which hits shelves in August — tells the story of a woman who “becomes convinced that a sinister figure is going to great lengths to make sure her pregnancy never happens.”

In another first, the entire season will be tackled by one writer, Halley Feiffer.

Full Story: American Horror Story Season 12: What We Know About AHS: Delicate So Far

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Ouch, that's rough. Impressed with her acting chops while hosting SNL lol.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Ugh, Kardashian?? What a joke. But Emma Roberts is coming back and she is amazing so I may have to watch.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
IMG_0396.gif

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
This show jumped the shark a looooooooooong time ago. But this is so hilariously bad I might have to watch a couple episodes

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Ugh, and Roberts is headlining it too? I may have to watch just because of that, but boy did this series really go down the shitter.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
3 weeks in, it’s been good. Definitely a slowish start but you can tell it’s leading up to something good.

Kardashian stinks but thankfully she has a minor role. It’s been the Emma Roberts show so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad