Injury Report: Aho

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
From Adam Gold today-- Nothing earthshaking, but Sebastian Aho is a full participant in practice and not wearing a no-contact sweater. Looks okay.

And my feed never updated until after I posted this, so I had no clue 20 of you had already shared lol. But thank you hockey gods for keeping Aho okay <3

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
From Adam Gold today-- Nothing earthshaking, but Sebastian Aho is a full participant in practice and not wearing a no-contact sweater. Looks okay.

And my feed never updated until after I posted this, so I had no clue 20 of you had already shared lol. But thank you hockey gods for keeping Aho okay
also Saarela was sent down and Lonestar got a hat trick in Liiga

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014

Sounds likes it was the knee only hurt

As a Georgia fan I've seen the same look on Gurley and Chubb's faces. That "oh shit... this is really, really bad" face that happens when you feel ligaments tear. When you lay on the field in tears because you don't know what your future holds.

Hopefully Aho has those David Johnson noodle legs. That injury looked a lot worse but Johnson's ligaments held together.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
On one hand, getting Aho back would keep us in the playoffs hunt. On the other, if we lose him for the rest of the year, Francis gets to start on the 2018-2019 prep right now with the bankroll of a billionaire who stresses to anyone listening that he isn't going to sit around and wait for them to be good. If he's out, whatever long term plan Francis has, he can get started on it immediately, which could be better over the long haul.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad