New York Islanders: Aho DUI

IslesNorway

Apr 9, 2007
Nittedal, Norway
Thanks for that info. One of my (many) pet peeves is distracted driving, so if someone is DUI at .03% someone else talking on their phone while driving is probably at least as much of a danger to other drivers.
And you can use your license for both. If you're caught with your phone in hand you get a hefty fine and if you cause an accident you'd lose your license.

Reactions: doublechili

MarsTBOW

Jun 30, 2014
Ct.
If I played in my own end like Him, I would Drink Like A Fish Too!!!!!!!!

0.03 is nothing. Moving on.

This is true, but nobody makes any sense in this world.... It's such a Joke... Police Dept. Chiefs drive home quadruple this most nights lol!!!!!

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
If I played in my own end like Him, I would Drink Like A Fish Too!!!!!!!!

This is true, but nobody makes any sense in this world.... It's such a Joke... Police Dept. Chiefs drive home quadruple this most nights lol!!!!!
Maybe those hangovers are why his defensive play is shall we say reminiscent of well, someone hung over!

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
Also .03 here in Korea, and this is from a country with huge alcohol consumption. Besides taxis, we even have driving service where you call someone or use the app and they will meet you at your car and drive you and your car home.

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Also .03 here in Korea, and this is from a country with huge alcohol consumption. Besides taxis, we even have driving service where you call someone or use the app and they will meet you at your car and drive you and your car home.
I remember Jung-ho Kang had his baseball career derailed by his drunk driving situation. I felt he was on the brink on stardom with the Pirates when that hit and run happened. I read he was back playing in Korea. Hope he sobered up and learned his lessons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad