GDT: AHL Playoffs - Albany Devils vs. Utica Comets: Game Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Scarlett sucks, I can't believe there's actually a couple people that think he still has an NHL future at this point.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
Only 3 pages of GDT?! Just watched the whole game on replay. Scarlett man.. just pass to the open guy

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
Pietila got hurt in that game vs the Sound Tigers. Coleman was injured in November but only had surgery in January and they said 4-6 months after that.

BomaLightDevils

Jan 15, 2011
Copenhagen
I know competition is not what it is in NHL but don't you guys think that Severson was told not to rush and take chances this year.?

It seems like he has a another gear when going up this ice with the puck instead of just making a clean break out pass. We saw when DeBoer was coach what he can do and Pete used him to the best of he's ability. Greene was probably another factor in he's more free role.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
I know competition is not what it is in NHL but don't you guys think that Severson was told not to rush and take chances this year.?

It seems like he has a another gear when going up this ice with the puck instead of just making a clean break out pass. We saw when DeBoer was coach what he can do and Pete used him to the best of he's ability. Greene was probably another factor in he's more free role.

I'd really like to see what Severson could do next season with a more experienced and defensively reliable partner. He would have someone to cover his mistakes and could take more chances offensively with a more capable partner. Playing him with guys like Moore isn't conducive to his development. I wish we could clone Andy.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
So sick of Steve Valiquette. Want somebody to just duct tape his mouth shut whenever he's on air.

Trade Cory for Ondrej Pavelec a prospect and a pick BRAH!

He's insufferable. Maybe Cory can do a remote from the lockerroom instead of being in studio as Valiquette's replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad