AHL: Pedan KOs Tinordi.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
7 fights in the AHL so far this year, that's quite a few. He seems to be pretty good at it, but I wonder if he'd have the same success against somebody like PL3.

22 career fights for a guy who spent 3 years in the OHL and 2 in the AHL is a pretty tiny amount when they can actually fight. Maybe fighting is something he's focused on more recently in an attempt to keep an AHL/NHL contract and that's why it's picked up this season.

I agree with the second part though. Mcilrath is probably the toughest guy he's fought and Pedan beat him but i'd be interested to see how he does against the elite 15-20 heavyweights in the AHL.

Last edited:

Mike Martin

Nov 1, 2013
22 career fights for a guy who spent 3 years in the OHL and 2 in the AHL is a pretty tiny amount when they can actually fight. Maybe fighting is something he's focused on more recently in an attempt to keep an AHL/NHL contract and that's why it's picked up this season.

I agree with the second part though. Mcilrath is probably the toughest guy he's fought and Pedan beat him but i'd be interested to see how he does against the elite 15-20 heavyweights in the AHL.

Does Frazer McLaren ever dress for the Marlies anymore? I'd be interested in seeing if Pedan could beat a well known Enforcer like him.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
....is Tinordi still alive?

Poor guy, that caught him pretty square. I'm dizzy just from watching it.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
Does Frazer McLaren ever dress for the Marlies anymore? I'd be interested in seeing if Pedan could beat a well known Enforcer like him.

I see pedan being more of Adam McQuaid's level. I don't see him as a true heavyweight enforcer level fighter but who knows...

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
As much as I love to watch a good fight, I find knockouts hard to view ( unless it's Matt Cooke on the receiving end ). Hope the kid is ok, he took a hell of a shot, plus it looked like his head hit the ice. I hate to see that.

68*

....is Tinordi still alive?

Poor guy, that caught him pretty square. I'm dizzy just from watching it.

Mild concussion. Dental work. Won't be able to eat ***** for a while. Should be OK physically but who knows how he will be psychologically. Too bad because he's an entertaining fighter.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
Really dumb way for Tinordi to jeopardize his career.

Almost as dumb as the anti-fighting dogpile that has ensued in Montreal papers.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Mild concussion. Dental work. Won't be able to eat ***** for a while. Should be OK physically but who knows how he will be psychologically. Too bad because he's an entertaining fighter.

Damn, that sucks to hear. Hopefully he comes back the same, the Boston-Montreal rivalry never has too much "mean"

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
Didn't think Pedan could scrap. Good to see it's part of his toolkit, even if he doesn't have to bust it out every game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad