AHL: Pedan KOs Tinordi.

AwaKe

Jul 22, 2006
Jared needs some tips from his old man!

Exactly what I was thinking. Young Jarred needs to have a chat with his dad who probably got clinched a couple times in his career. Better not become Mike Komisarek #2...:shakehead

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Pedan has some nice knockouts but he doesnt fight much so im not sure how good he actually is at fighting. What a KO though

King King

Two Joes, No Cups
Aug 7, 2011
Seattle
Pedan has some nice knockouts but he doesnt fight much so im not sure how good he actually is at fighting. What a KO though

7 fights in the AHL so far this year, that's quite a few. He seems to be pretty good at it, but I wonder if he'd have the same success against somebody like PL3.

Fulham

Jan 6, 2015
Can't Believe That Pedan's only 21 years old, he already ruined some people, and he's not done filling out.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
7 fights in the AHL so far this year, that's quite a few. He seems to be pretty good at it, but I wonder if he'd have the same success against somebody like PL3.

it's as if the announcers in that vid are watching a different fight. so weird

i hope tinordi is ok.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
Wasn't sure if it was the punch or the fall that caused the dental issues.

it looked to me like tinordi's face fell on his arm and it did look like pedan's punch caught jarred right on the jaw/mouth. I think the dental work came from the punch but I guess it could have come from his face falling on his arm as well

Tyler Biggs*

Here comes the anti fighting crowd...

I miss this in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad