AHL Live - help needed

Swisscheese61

Oct 12, 2013
Is there a support number to call to get help with AHL Live? I paid for an entire season of Utica Comets steams last year during the calder cup playoffs at the discounted rate. It was before Utica was selectable and was told then to pick Peoria and it would switch over to Utica before the season starts. Tried to watch the Comets game last night and it didn't work without paying another 6.99 for the game.

No answer to emails last night or again today. Is there anyway to talk to a human being? Not impressed so far.

Disengage

Nov 11, 2007
Is there a support number to call to get help with AHL Live? I paid for an entire season of Utica Comets steams last year during the calder cup playoffs at the discounted rate. It was before Utica was selectable and was told then to pick Peoria and it would switch over to Utica before the season starts. Tried to watch the Comets game last night and it didn't work without paying another 6.99 for the game.

No answer to emails last night or again today. Is there anyway to talk to a human being? Not impressed so far.

You paid for last season's package. Basically, you messed up. You need to buy this season.

Swisscheese61

Oct 12, 2013
You paid for last season's package. Basically, you messed up. You need to buy this season.

The deal that they were running was for the 2013-14 season and was called an early bird special. Buy the 2013-14 package during the 2013 calder cup playoffs for a substantial discount. They were quick then to answer questions then but won't respond to emails or their technical support chat at all now.

Swisscheese61

Oct 12, 2013
Well it has been 48 hours and no response to any of the emails that I have sent. Do they not offer any support on weekends? That would be pretty poor service for a product who's primary usage is during the weekend.

orcatown

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Well it has been 48 hours and no response to any of the emails that I have sent. Do they not offer any support on weekends? That would be pretty poor service for a product who's primary usage is during the weekend.

Having the same problem. have you had any success in contacting neulion???

Swisscheese61

Oct 12, 2013
Having the same problem. have you had any success in contacting neulion???

They never did return any of my emails but I did find a phone number.....found it on my credit card statement from June when I paid for the 2013-14 season. 407-936-0560 was the number I called. They refunded the 6.99 that I paid for the extra game and reset my subscription to be able to view all Utica Comets games. The next game is this weekend so I will see then if it is actually working now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad