Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket vs. Milwaukee Admirals (Laval lose 5-2)

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
We’re doing nothing to save our life. I see a different team playing. It’s like we don’t care at all. Everybody are out of their game. It can’t be tolerated..

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Lindgren gives up 1 goal then next game he gives up 5 goals, then next game he gets a SO and then next game he gives up 5 goals. In 9 starts he's given up 3 or more in 6 of those starts. At some point Bouchard is going to need to take off the training wheels with Primeau and see what he can do. He's used to playing a lot at Northeastern and every Friday/Saturday.

The problem is what to do with Lindgren who's under contract next year at 75oK one way.

And the same problem continues with the offense, can't score more then 2 goals so far, and only 3 players are scoring over 40% of the goals as it's either Belzile, Hudon or Vejdemo that seem to score.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
that should be it for facing the Admirals this year at least in regulation. I'm sure Lindgren will be happy not to face them since he's 0-2 and has given up 8 goals against them.

I'm guessing Sklenickna is out tomorrow and Lamarche is in unless he's been injured as I would have thought he would have played tonight.

Not the best game for Brook but I thought McCarron, Barber, Oloffson all had a good game, granted I started to fast forward a lot in the 3rd. Juulsen took another wicked blocked shot, he had 2 last game that had him in pain. He's just a beast at blocking shots but he needs to be careful as we don't need him getting injured. I thought Poehling was more or less invisible and Evans just can't get going.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I was at the game and it had to be one of the worst team I've ever watched. It was f***ing painful.

Sklenickna and Barber were at some incredibly bad level. Not sure there even one succesful pass all game long.

And Lindgren,... What the hell happened to him?!?!

Worst part wasn't the game tho, it was the shitty rappers during the second intermission.

My god

Reactions: Big Lurk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad