Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket vs. Milwaukee Admirals (Laval lose 5-2)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
EJawmOJWsAA3ZJR.jpg

News & Notes:

- Charlie Lindgren gets the start.

- Xavier Ouellet is out for 2 weeks on a lower-body injury.

- Phil Varone had successfully wrist surgery and will be out for 6 weeks.

- David Sklenicka and Antoine Waked get back in the line-up. Nikita Jevpalovs sits out.

EJcgIaWXsAEBwPy.jpg

Last edited:

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
We've to be ready immediately on remplacing those who're missing. I wish it'll not affect our automatisms.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I'm surprised it's Sklenicka getting in over Lamarche but glad to see him get another start. I'd like to see a 4th line of Pezzetta Lynch Waked though. Either Vejdemo or McCarron go to the wing. I see Vejdemo like DLR where they can play equally as well at center or wing. You don't want to move Evans off center since he's so good on draws and you want to keep Poehling at center. I know many have been calling for McCarron to go to RW but he's been good on draws too although that's just from the eye test since there are no stats to back that up stupid AHL.

Eegs

Jan 9, 2018
BC
Love to see Evans get going. Come on Jake!

What are the chances of Vejdemo getting a shot with the big club this year guys?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Milwaukee takes the 1-0 lead 59 seconds into the game. An unlucky bounce as the player tried to deke Lindgren, Lindgren tried to poke check the puck bounces off Lindgren's stick and into the net.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
McCarron is challenged to a fight. McCarron tried to avoid, but was really provoked into it. McCarron then proceeded to knock the guy on his ass.

Meanwhile, Lynch is off to the box. Laval heading to the PK.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Milwaukee takes the 1-0 lead 59 seconds into the game. An unlucky bounce as the player tried to deke Lindgren, Lindgren tried to poke check the puck bounces off Lindgren's stick and into the net.
What a miss by us in the start tho.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Laval on the PK again. Juulsen gets stung by blocking a shot with his foot. Hopefully it's nothing that will keep him from continuing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->