Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket @ Cleveland Monsters (Laval Wins 4-0)

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
9yYtMOq.gif

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Laval picks up 13 of a possible 14 pts, wow talk about a turnaround and that's with their schedule being very tough, often facing the top teams in the AHL. The next 2 of 3 are against teams at the bottom of their division, although they already lost to the sens once.

Good overall team game, most players played well, Lindgren had another big game getting the SO but Juulsen could be injured as he blocked a shot with less then a minute to go or so to keep the SO going. He took it off his torso and he blocked a shot earlier in the game around the same spot. They are off till Wed, but perhaps they give him a night off to get Larmarche or Skelenicka a game.

I couldn't tell if it was Brook or Evans that got rocked. Waked came to their defense and dropped the gloves. Handled himself well.

It was Evans. That was scary as it reminded me of Pac/Chara. I thought for sure he would be done for the game but guess it wasn't bad just looked worse.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016

CHarlie

They feed me CHicken
Feb 3, 2012
Ontario
Please, look how long I've endured the suck just on these boards alone. Before that I had to endure the suck on AOL message boards. AOL man, do you know how much pain it was to follow the suckage on dialup?
Haha......no worries ive been on these boards since 1998 but got banned and had to wait it out a few years so i am all so familiar.....Ive gotten older and wiser and a sore tongue from biting it alot

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Haha......no worries ive been on these boards since 1998 but got banned and had to wait it out a few years so i am all so familiar.....Ive gotten older and wiser and a sore tongue from biting it alot

Under the same username? I have posts here from the late 90's when it was just a flat txt based BBS, but not under this name. Nice to see another long time member.

CHarlie

They feed me CHicken
Feb 3, 2012
Ontario
Under the same username? I have posts here from the late 90's when it was just a flat txt based BBS, but not under this name. Nice to see another long time member.
Nope my username was Larue.....sure wish i had all my post history from back then.....would of been fun to read.

Reactions: McTusk

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Nope my username was Larue.....sure wish i had all my post history from back then.....would of been fun to read.

It used to be all on the way back machine, the old messages and posts ...probably still is

Reactions: CHarlie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad