Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket 4 (SO) 3 Belleville Senators: A Sour-Tasting Win, Giving Up a 3-Goal Lead.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Weise almost pulled a Scherbak there, dekeing the goalie, and pulling the puck back in front to sneak it in. The same kind of goal Scherbak scored on Fleury in Vegas.

Reactions: Fixxer

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Brown: miss
Evans: saved
Batherson: save
Weise: goal
Balcers: save

Laval wins it in the Shootout

Kinkaid just came out and dove at the puck, completely eliminating any option Balcers could've had to score there.

Weise with the Weise special there. Going down the middle with speed and with the quick release 5-hole.

Reactions: David Suzuki

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
According to Zadarnowski, McNiven is called up to Laval.

So, if I get it right. Lindgren is in Montreal.
Meanwhile, Kinkaid, Primeau and McNiven are in Laval? Any injuries?
I'm glad McNiven was called up in the AHL.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
So, if I get it right. Lindgren is in Montreal.
Meanwhile, Kinkaid, Primeau and McNiven are in Laval? Any injuries?
I'm glad McNiven was called up in the AHL.

Hard to say what the real reason is. Everyone seems to be healthy.

Price is healthy or else he wouldn't even be sitting on the bench tonight in Carolina. Lindgren is there playing. Kinkaid played today. Primeau was on the bench. And he wouldn't even be there if he wasn't healthy.

So my guess is either Primeau will be sent to the ECHL, which I don't think will be the case, or there may be a trade in the works?

Columbus did just lose their #1 goalie for a month to 2. They did acquire Kinkaid at the TDL last year, too, but didn't play.

Reactions: Tyson

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
that's back to back impressive wins when they are missing an entire top 6. To show how bad it's been, Barber is currently 2nd on Laval in points. I guess Varone had a set back cause he was supposed to be back before the week off.

Jake Evans starts the season with 4 pts in 17 games, since then he has 20 in 18 games. Ever since he was going to be a healthy scratch he has been crushing it. Leads Laval in points, Hudon is 3rd on the team in points and Evans has as many assists as Hudon has points (he missed a big chunk of time to call up and injuries)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad