Confirmed with Link: AHL Deals: Ranford/Whitney, Cannata/Corbett CSmith/Sislo

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Haven't watched Ranford in a while, but he used to stand on his head for some of those Oilers teams in the mid-90s. Really entertaining puck stopper, I just hope he doesn't take much playing time away from Doc Martin.

Welcome to SA, Billy! Does he keep the goaltending coach role with the Kings as well?

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
Haven't watched Ranford in a while, but he used to stand on his head for some of those Oilers teams in the mid-90s. Really entertaining puck stopper, I just hope he doesn't take much playing time away from Doc Martin.

Welcome to SA, Billy! Does he keep the goaltending coach role with the Kings as well?

You're funny.
But looks aren't everything

Bill is his uncle though.

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006

Former conn Smythe winning goalie. Maybe he becomes coach next season.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Updated op (thanks Tweaky) with the three AHL deals.

Sislo and Whitney sucked, especially the former. So Billington recognizing this and moving them out is a nice surprise. Whitney was captain, that should tell you how disappointing they were. I knew they didn't have much use for Corbett so no surprise there. Don't know much about the other guys coming back. Getting smith back is nice if only temporarily, he is a good AHL player and guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad