Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Cleveland Monsters 4 - 1 Laval Rocket: Ugly Weekend to Start the Season

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Brook making dangerous passes in the D zone

It wasn't Brook who made that dangerous pass before. He was behind the net and was able to win the battle there. But the player who got the puck ended up passing it to the front of the net (I don't recall who it was, though).

Foltronic

Jan 21, 2015
It wasn't Brook who made that dangerous pass before. He was behind the net and was able to win the battle there. But the player who got the puck ended up passing it to the front of the net (I don't recall who it was, though).

Ah noted

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Yep, so far that's the one quality I've seen in his play. He's good at winning battles thanks to stick checking.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Difficult start to the game by Laval, but they started to get their act together as the period kept going. But it was nothing special on either side.

Reactions: Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Laval became better as the period went on. Evans and Hudon stood out for me.
Poehling skating well. Not one Dman impressed me

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad