Agent 2421 Fantasy Draft Thread Pool Part 2 (Cap:$56.7M)

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
I guess I am up

ducks_logo.jpg

The Anaheim Ducks are happy to select Memorial Cup Champion - Mitch Wahl

Wahl_AB36923.jpg

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
Congrats everybody! I just noticed we are officially done the draft!

NYI is auto'd Marco Scandella with the last pick.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
Remind me why you have a 61 when it's only 2 rounds? lol unless I told you for some reason before... I can't remember.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
Oh okay thanks for reminding me. I'll add that in the compensated spot. Either way were finally done :yo:

Now we just gotta wait till October 4 and get the games going.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
Guys, season is starting soon and now you guys gotta take some responsibility. I need everyone to put a (E) beside there roster player who is an enforcer or they will not get the PIM points. I also need you to check your roster on the website to see if it's 100% correct, I haven't donce some recent trades...

Anything I have missed please Post what i missed so i can change it. If you don't post it or say anything and complain the 2nd week that you don't have this player anymore, too bad that's your fault for not checking.

WHAfanatic

Jan 4, 2007
Airdrie
Hey for Toronto,

it's not Chris Porter from St.Louis but Kevin Porter from Phoenix that I own.

Also, Aaron Ward is owned by Carolina as per our agreement after finding out he was drafted twice by mistake.

I'm missing Radek Dvorak, Niclas Havelid, Ryan White and Stefan Ruszicka.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
Kevin Porter isn't in your line-up is he? He's not on the database right now. If it's not important I will email pickuphockey people sometime next week, if it is important I'll do it soon.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
kk as long as Toronto has him. White also isn't in the database so if it's important tell me if not I can do it later.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
btw Angelo I need enforcers for your 2 teams... I'm trying to correct everything so we have it perfect by the 3rd...

Is there any injuries I should be aware of?

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
Also Angelo your roster is incorrect, it says you have Dvorak when you don't *Playing 4th line* also Machanek which you also don't have.

So i need to know your 4th line player and enforcer.

WHAfanatic

Jan 4, 2007
Airdrie
Kevin Porter isn't in your line-up is he? He's not on the database right now. If it's not important I will email pickuphockey people sometime next week, if it is important I'll do it soon.

uh not sure what you mean. He SHOULD be in my lineup but isn't. Looks like you got him mixed up w/ a CHris Porter from St.Louis. I'm hoping he makes Phoenix this year so if he does, it's important to get him in. Ryan White has already been sent down by Montreal so there is no rush for him.

Btw thanx for all the work yer putting in Agent. I know it can get pretty tedious.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad