Pre-Game Talk: AG vs TDA - Round 2 incoming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
Interesting choice of starter. Wanna see some real hot takes! Use that Big Bulgarian Blocker wisely Georgie!!! Smith is gonna be way over his head when our 2 shot Sheriff comes a cruising and bruising. Hopefully we can beat a very good Carolina team. Big test! LGR!

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Interesting choice of starter. Wanna see some real hot takes! Use that Big Bulgarian Blocker wisely Georgie!!! Smith is gonna be way over his head when our 2 shot Sheriff comes a cruising and bruising. Hopefully we can beat a very good Carolina team. Big test! LGR!
I don't think his blocker was made in Bulgaria.

Reactions: Rongomania

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
was thinking Gauth might hit the stat sheet against old mates, but it seems he'll scratch for Hunt

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Up against the only team in the league giving up fewer goals per game than we are. NHL Stats

Also one of the only better special teams rosters in the league than us. 115% PP+PK is one of the best I've ever seen. They take a ton of penalties but they kill them off with ease.

Carolina is a genuine contender. Should be a good one.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Up against the only team in the league giving up fewer goals per game than we are. NHL Stats

Also one of the only better special teams rosters in the league than us. 115% PP+PK is one of the best I've ever seen. They take a ton of penalties but they kill them off with ease.

Carolina is a genuine contender. Should be a good one.
Can't take penalties. I refuse to see ADA beat us.

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
is Georgiev really starting against the best team in the league when we play friggin Arizona tomorrow?

Reactions: Cmox

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
Poolparty for Georgie girl??? is that fair value? They are desperate..do we add? Pool is basically what we need ..a Finish Buch.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Poolparty for Georgie girl??? is that fair value? They are desperate..do we add? Pool is basically what we need ..a Finish Buch.
I swore I’d pistol whip the next person to use that shit nickname

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
This is the game I have had circled , Rangers fans travel very well to NC ..Think this game will have a PO feel , crowd will be bananas ..

just-win-baby-al-davis.gif

Reactions: will1066

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
there has to be a method to GG's madness. tony's a hothead, right?
All AG has to say is......whats up punk?
Do you like Carolina? Not NY ya' know.
Tony falls for the bait, and Tony gets ejected for knocking AG out cold and then GG replaces AG and plays the goaltender he originally wanted to play. This was the master plan, to gameplan against a man with a vengeance.
Rangers go on to win 4-3 in shootout, even though Jesper pots 1 along with Brady & Smitty.
Everybody wins!

Reactions: leetch99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad