GDT: "After The Weeknd" | Oilers @ Wild | 6 PM MT | TV: SNW | Radio: 630 CHED

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Didn't even bat an eye at what I just saw. We've become so accustomed to such bad hockey it's not a matter of IF, but WHEN. lol

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
A beach ball could of made it thru his legs wtf

Like Parise didn't even do anything. He just skated in and shot it five hole. Get Talbot out of there. He's clearly not focused and in the game.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
Draisaitl was blowing the zone before Larsson even had the puck.

Oilers really need a new system and coach.

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
I think I might die if I drank every time Caggiula was involved in an offside.
He's worse than friggen Hemsky was. But at least with Hemsky he was trying to cheat because you knew he'd get an excellent scoring chance if he was to able to time it perfectly.

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
The stars were lining up. Last year I said oh well, better get used to some Stanley parades after we lay to Anaheim. Then November came

Yep. I was sure we’d at least make the playoffs.

Between the only changes this off season being downgraded, and 90% of those who had career years falling back to earth, it could be a long time before we sniff the playoffs again.

How pathetic is it to have the best player in the world on the team, and still to finish bottom 10 or lower..

BigFuzzyDice

the giant Kane in your azz
Jul 8, 2016
That’s optimistic.

I would guess if we see a coaching change it’s not until we’re firmy cemented in the bottom 10 next year based on what the media’s been reporting
I betcha Katz crushes that nonsense with his wallet. Wrong Todd is a corpse in a suit at this point

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
I wonder if we lead the league for missed open nets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad