AFCON 2021

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Happy for Senegal. They deserve to win.

I don’t see any african team doing anything significant at the world cup though.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Pretty weird that they are taking the trophy presentation high into the VIP stand without players other than captain Coulibaly.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
:laugh:

I'm sure there will be some Egyptian media with some conspiracies not too many degrees different if history is any judge...
Of course but Egypt also won two PKs in the knockout stage kicking 2nd with Salah being 5th. Salah clinched both times. I would think it would have been kind of weird for them to deviate from that after multiple successes with that strategy. But of course people second guess when you lose.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
You shouldn't be, he only showed up for 3/7 games at this tournament. I'm more devastated for the likes of their 2 goalies who were both the reason Egypt made it to the final.
Altough Salah was not great at all.
It is obvious Egypt were not playing to score goals but about not letting any goals in.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Salah not taking a shot is pathetic really. You shoot first and set the tone. Ronaldo level stuff by him

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Boring match I thought for a final, but great result. Love seeing new nations win their first trophy ever and great for everyone except Mane. I can't stand this punk, I wish he didn't win anything.

A lot of underrated players in the tourney, but the one who impressed me the most had to be Amad Diallo, holy smokes was he good. No wonder why United spent all that money even though they needed a CB during that transfer window. Nonetheless, he's going to be a huge problem for the other top five clubs.

Reactions: Power Man

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad