HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Aeroforce !

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Happy Birthday!!! I hope the Bs give you a gift tonight.
That would be great, of course!

One year they actually got eliminated on my birthday - I believe it was against Ottawa. That was no fun. ;)

I've had Sammy Hagar's "I Can't Drive 55" going through my head with one slight change - I Can't Be 55!

It's been weird. In my case my brain has changed, as has my outlook. Figuring out what's really important, I guess.

I will see the family this afternoon, so will DVR the Bruins. I'll be MIA until this evening and hope to see a shorter post-game thread - which is what happens when they win. ;)

I also have a virtual date with an online girl-friend in Philadelphia. Should be interesting - she sent me a card for a Philly cheesesteak and she's vegan. ;)

Thank you again, everyone, and Go B's!!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
That would be great, of course!

One year they actually got eliminated on my birthday - I believe it was against Ottawa. That was no fun. ;)

I've had Sammy Hagar's "I Can't Drive 55" going through my head with one slight change - I Can't Be 55!

It's been weird. In my case my brain has changed, as has my outlook. Figuring out what's really important, I guess.

I will see the family this afternoon, so will DVR the Bruins. I'll be MIA until this evening and hope to see a shorter post-game thread - which is what happens when they win. ;)

I also have a virtual date with an online girl-friend in Philadelphia. Should be interesting - she sent me a card for a Philly cheesesteak and she's vegan. ;)

Thank you again, everyone, and Go B's!!
Good Luck with your date!

• Love
Reactions: Aeroforce

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad