Adult League To Play In Around NYC?

BrettNYR

Mar 26, 2004
I've been picking up ice hockey again after a five year absence, and I'm looking to join a league. I'm obviously not great, but I don't think I'm terrible either. I'm going to be 19 soon and I go to college in Queens. I'm looking to join a league this fall (I'll be back at school in August) and I was wondering if any of you have suggestions on where to play. I'd probably need a place that's Subway accessible. The cheaper the better and the closer to Queens the better. Any suggestions on where to play or warnings/advice will be greatly appreciated!

nystromshairstylist

Dec 13, 2009
I've been picking up ice hockey again after a five year absence, and I'm looking to join a league. I'm obviously not great, but I don't think I'm terrible either. I'm going to be 19 soon and I go to college in Queens. I'm looking to join a league this fall (I'll be back at school in August) and I was wondering if any of you have suggestions on where to play. I'd probably need a place that's Subway accessible. The cheaper the better and the closer to Queens the better. Any suggestions on where to play or warnings/advice will be greatly appreciated!

City ice, World ice...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad