Adult Hockey Leagues

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
I'll post this here since no one answered on a different thread. Where do you all buy your stuff from? I just finished my first inline league a couple of weeks ago and have all equipment minus hockey skates (ice). I would rather try on pairs so I know what fits and how comfortable I am and with a place to sharpen and bake than order online for this item. Are there any good shops in Nashville to try on skates?
You're supposed to buy new stuff? My Sherwood shinguards have more duct tape than plastic and my skates are from 03.

That place in Franklin, Miracle, has a lot, so does Play It Again in Franklin. I don't know about north of town.

Seth Lake

Jun 28, 2005
Nashville, TN
You're supposed to buy new stuff? My Sherwood shinguards have more duct tape than plastic and my skates are from 03.

That place in Franklin, Miracle, has a lot, so does Play It Again in Franklin. I don't know about north of town.

Miracle closed just prior to the start of this season and the pro shop at A-Game is now a Lids team sports store and carries very little in terms of hockey equipment. Play It Again has the best selection south of town or you can stop by the pro shop at Centennial if you get the chance.

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
Sad to hear Miracle hockey closed down I was a big fan of that place and the guy who owned the store did sharpenings way better than anybody else around here IMO. Unfortunately pro shops just can't compete with the giant online retailers. I don't really buy new hockey equipment unless absolutely necessary but when I do a poor man like me just can't justify buying more expensive items from the local pro shops when I get what I need much cheaper online.

kypredsfan

Smashville Subban
Jan 20, 2011
Mt. Juliet, TN
Guess I'll try centennial anyways, even though they prob won't have anything my size to try on. What about that shop I used to see downtown called Hockey Stop or something?

RomanEmpire

Feb 26, 2013
Nashville, TN
I would absolutely love to join a league for fun once I move to Brentwood. I tried to skate on ice one time in my life (last year) and busted my azz more times than I care to mention. One of the workers said my skates were too big and that had a lot to do with it.

I've always been athletic and have played football, baseball, basketball my whole life so I think I could get the hang of it with practice. Or at least I hope so. :laugh:

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Miracle closed just prior to the start of this season and the pro shop at A-Game is now a Lids team sports store and carries very little in terms of hockey equipment. Play It Again has the best selection south of town or you can stop by the pro shop at Centennial if you get the chance.
See how often I buy local. It's just cheaper online. Hockeyworld, Hockey giant or hockey monkey have had what I needed when I actually do breakdown and buy something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad