GDT: ADSF Game 4: Bruins at Red Wings (ZETTERBERG'S RETURN) | 8:00 PM | NBCSN | FSD | TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010

Playoff Hockey!!

:bruins at :wings

April 24, 2014
8:00 PM, NBCSN, FSD

Place:
spot_joe_louis_arena3.jpg

Joe Louis Arena
Detroit, Michigan

Lines:

:wings

Left Wing | Center | Right Wing
HENRIK ZETTERBERG|Pavel Datsyuk|Justin Abdelkader
Johan Franzen|Darren Helm|Gustav Nyquist
Todd Bertuzzi|Riley Sheahan|Tomas Tatar
Drew Miller|Luke Glendening|David Legwand

Left Defense | Right Defense
Niklas Kronwall|Brendan Smith
Kyle Quincey|Daniel DeKeyser
Brian Lashoff|Jakub Kindl

Starting Goaltender
Jonas Gustavsson

:bruins
Left Wing | Center | Right Wing
Milan Lucic|David Krejci|Jarome Iginla
Brad Marchand|Patrice Bergeron|Reilly Smith
Justin Florek|Carl Soderberg|Loui Eriksson
Jordan Caron|Gregory Campbell|Shawn Thornton

Left Defense | Right Defense
Zdeno Chara|Dougie Hamilton
Matt Bartkowski|Johnny Boychuk
Torey Krug|Kevan Miller

Starting Goaltender
Tuukka Rask

Last edited:

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Habs fan here, beat the crap out of boston guys! If someone understand what you guys going through its us. Hope we face each other in round 2, would be a good HOCKEY series. GO WINGS GO!

dutch00

Jan 25, 2012
Must win game. Need to come out from the drop of the puck firing on all cylinders. LGRW!

The Geelee

Jul 27, 2013
Pretty much a must win game. They need to come out flying after that embarassing Game 3 performance.

Crymson

Fire Holland
May 23, 2010
I might just turn the game off if Babcock puts Legwand on the 4th line again.

dutch00

Jan 25, 2012
I like the look of that 3rd line. The first line is absolutely brutal though, poor pavel.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Poor Datsyuk.

I hope there's a miracle and Hank is cleared to play. That would just be amazing.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I like the look of that 3rd line. The first line is absolutely brutal though, poor pavel.

Pretty clear the goal is to get the favorable match-ups on the lower lines and hope on line 1 Datsyuk can work his individual magic.

We'll see how that goes. Abdelkader actually had some of the most spark of any player in game 3, so maybe it won't be as bad as we think?

Chance on Chance

Jul 15, 2009
Canada
Switch bert and legwand and the top line looks better. I know he's been playing good defensively the past 2 playoffs but Kronwall needs to generate some offense. 2 assist his past 17 playoff games

dutch00

Jan 25, 2012
Pretty clear the goal is to get the favorable match-ups on the lower lines and hope on line 1 Datsyuk can work his individual magic.

We'll see how that goes. Abdelkader actually had some of the most spark of any player in game 3, so maybe it won't be as bad as we think?

He is usually pretty good, pretty consistent guy. The problem is, as always, he has zero finish and is playing with one of the best playmakers in the world. Oh Z, how we need you. Inject alfie back in and our lineup is absolutely disgusting.

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
If you're going to play Legwand on the wing, you might as well put him in a position to contribute offensively. Now we have to watch Bertuzzi stink it up even strength, AND he will probably get PP time as well.

dutch00

Jan 25, 2012
If you're going to play Legwand on the wing, you might as well put him in a position to contribute offensively. Now we have to watch Bertuzzi stink it up even strength, AND he will probably get PP time as well.

But Rask will be so worried about his water bottle with Bert on the ice :laugh:

Last edited:

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I get the feeling Z is in tomorrow by the look of that lineup, I just don't believe they will play Bert there. Also if Alfie is back ready to go, Gator just shifts to the left wing and Alfie can occupy the right.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
Maybe I'm alone in thinking this but I think Bert being back will be a positive in this particular series.

Not so much for his size, but his ability to move the puck calmly without turning it over, and for his ability on the PP.

Even strength I think he needs his minutes limited, so I really don't want him anywhere near the top line but if he were to play in Andersson's spot I think he'd be a positive.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Maybe I'm alone in thinking this but I think Bert being back will be a positive in this particular series.

Not so much for his size, but his ability to move the puck calmly without turning it over, and for his ability on the PP.

Even strength I think he needs his minutes limited, so I really don't want him anywhere near the top line but if he were to play in Andersson's spot I think he'd be a positive.

He is a better option than Andersson at this point in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad