GDT: Admirals vs. Tigers(Dec. 15) - 4:15 pm

MiXeriZe

Oct 23, 2012
Finland
Nice to see Bobkov back in action.

Seriously, I'm not blaming him. PP goal is a PP goal (haven't seen it). But still, Ads are heavily outshootig Tigers, first PK and blam.. It's just depressing.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007

Seriously, I'm not blaming him. PP goal is a PP goal (haven't seen it). But still, Ads are heavily outshootig Tigers, first PK and blam.. It's just depressing.
hahah...guess that answers my question

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia

I'd put it on the defense. Niederreiter was able to slip in close unnoticed by the D. Bob's looked good so far. The whole team has looked good this period despite the lapse. We've been out shooting them by a large margin. Bridgeport's goalie did a lot to keep us off the board.

MiXeriZe

Oct 23, 2012
Finland
I'd put it on the defense. Niederreiter was able to slip in close unnoticed by the D. Bob's looked good so far. The whole team has looked good this period despite the lapse. We've been out shooting them by a large margin. Bridgeport's goalie did a lot to keep us off the board.

I'm actually quite glad to hear that. Hate to wake up after game day, read the GDT, and see all those "that was a softie" etc. comments.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
If the 2nd line keeps improving the way it has, we should see that line blow up in early to mid-January. They looked like our 1st line in parts of that period.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad