Prospect Info: Adirondack Phantoms (2013-14 schedule in post #973)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Yea I wished he did better at the prospect camp. Didnt think he really showed he was different or better than the prospects we already have.

Be interesting how these guys play against the Caps rookies.

EDIT: Is Stephen Harper actually signed by the Flyers?

http://flyers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=681205&navid=DL|PHI|home

He is the only invitee with a Flyers jersey on.

Yup, I didn't read much about him last camp but he does have the highest pedigree out of all the invites being a former first rounder two years ago in the OHL. So my guess is he would be the best bet to get a contract. It will be interesting to see how all these guys play in actual games & not drills though.

I noticed the jersey thing as well & thought the same.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Yup, I didn't read much about him last camp but he does have the highest pedigree out of all the invites being a former first rounder two years ago in the OHL. So my guess is he would be the best bet to get a contract. It will be interesting to see how all these guys play in actual games & not drills though.

I noticed the jersey thing as well & thought the same.

Yea thats what caught my eye about Hauf also though. Was taken 4th overall in the WHL draft. Seems to be a big mean shutdown defender who greatly improved the past two seasons.

EDIT: Andrew Ryan has a jersey on also. Both of them were prospect camp guys. They could have gotten their pictures taken during it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad