GDT: ADF GAME 6 - Montreal @ Tampa Bay - 7h30 - CBC, TVA Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Exactly .... Besides winning face-offs he has done nothing and he's as soft as PAP...doesn't like to get hit.

Smart hockey player on the downside of his career.... time to move him and make Eller your #3 center, Galchenyuk your #1 and replace DD as a #2?

We just need to get better at all forward positions.

I wonder if Minnesota would consider a deal around Koivu and Plekanec. We'd be taking on more salary.. but if they both want a change of scenery..

or maybe Berglund and Plekanec in St. Louis

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
The fact that this team NEEDS a shutout to win a game is pathetic.

One mistake shouldn't bury us, we have 40 mins to go. Come on guys stop hating on Pleks, he's earned our trust.

Btw how's Chucky doing?

habdynasty

May 26, 2008
Finally people are turning on plekanec. The free pass is over. Years of playing like a little girl in the playoffs

He is so overdue for a goal or two , he just doesn't seem to be able to lift his game in the playoffs . He is on regular season cruise control , the team needs to improve at centre ice .

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
So plekanec ****s us in game 3... and now he misses a Grade A scoring chance and turns it offer infront of our net

He hurts us more than he benefits us in the playoffs. Never seen a guy with such a lack of passion and intensity in the playoffs.

Unless he redeems himself totally in this game which is very unlikely, he needs to be traded because it's going to be the same ****ing story each and every year since the past years. He is just not a playoffs performer.

LaFloater

Jan 23, 2014
Burlington
Plekanec's two plays could be the difference between winning and losing. Great chance to score and give them the lead and he chokes. Then the girlie giveaway so they score at the worst possible time. Yes he's great on face offs but what the hell where has the scoring touch gone?

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
The fact that this team NEEDS a shutout to win a game is pathetic.

One mistake shouldn't bury us, we have 40 mins to go. Come on guys stop hating on Pleks, he's earned our trust.

Btw how's Chucky doing?

About as good as every forward not named Gallagher and Eller.

Translation: Stop with the witchhunt. You don't see me yelling about Desharnais tonight when the entire forward corp outside of two guys are playing like ****.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
I'm pissed with Pleks too, more so for his tons of missed chances, but he's still an important player. He better make up for it.

I think Bergy has bashed him enough for all of us.

Eller looking good out there -- like he needs someone who can bury it. Hmmm...sounds familiar.

PK, take the energy out of their building.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
About as good as every forward not named Gallagher and Eller.

Translation: Stop with the witchhunt. You don't see me yelling about Desharnais tonight when the entire forward corp outside of two guys are playing like ****.

It was a wink at my own witchhunt. You guys are going postal over Pleks right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad