Add 1 - Subtract 1

respect the D

Jan 27, 2013
Semin is a far more obvious subtraction than DD from those six given that DD has scored like 40 more points over the past two seasons.

nevermind corn, I have just given you my list if you are going to argue still please just stop posting on the thread. Thanks

respect the D

Jan 27, 2013
Eh... just a pro tip for our young rookies around here: Keep. it. simple. And avoid talking about DD whenever possible.

Top five : two words and nobody will argue about the list.

Top six minus DD: five words and you know half the thread will be about a specific player.

:laugh:

not sure about that, somebody always finds a way to argue around here, lol . thanks:)

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Substract Plekanec, Add McDavid.

More seriously, McDavid is the obvious choice. I'd still rather give up one of Semin or Weise instead.

We're in fantasy land, of course. So I'd keep Plekanec for next year (experience) but then you roll with McDavid-Galchenuyk-Eller down the middle.

Damn, just thinking about it and I peed in my pants a little bit. But that might be age related, too.

respect the D

Jan 27, 2013
More seriously, McDavid is the obvious choice. I'd still rather give up one of Semin or Weise instead.

We're in fantasy land, of course. So I'd keep Plekanec for next year (experience) but then you roll with McDavid-Galchenuyk-Eller down the middle.

Damn, just thinking about it and I peed in my pants a little bit. But that might be age related, too.

Yeah that would be nice. I'd be torn between Toews and McDavid.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
lets make it realistic and limit the players to 2016 UFA's and players who have similar values. add Ladd, subtract Plekanec

Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Ladd - DD/Eller - Semin
DLR - DD/Eller - Kassian
DSP - Mitchell - Weise

VinceHabs

Aug 2, 2015
Montréal
This seems pretty easy.

Any of our top 6 for any of:

Crosby, Malkin, McDavid, Eichel, Stamkos, Tavares, Toews, Kane, Giroux, Getzlaf, Perry, Ovechkin, Nash, Seguin, Benn, Kopitar, Tarasenko, Ryan Johansen, Voracek, Hall... Probably others too...

CapSpace

Caufield is lit
Nov 25, 2013
Near Montreal
lets make it realistic and limit the players to 2016 UFA's and players who have similar values. add Ladd, subtract Plekanec

Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Ladd - DD/Eller - Semin
DLR - DD/Eller - Kassian
DSP - Mitchell - Weise

Ladd would be the best offensive addition we had from the UFA market since... I can't remember when.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Add Crosby, subtract Emelin

Patch-DD-Crosby

508485-michel-therrien-estime-aujourdhui-mieux.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad