Add 1 - Subtract 1

respect the D

Jan 27, 2013
Weise? top 6, either you guys are not reading or your definition of top6 is cause for concern. Am I going to have to list some names....cmon this shouldn't be that difficult ...:help: lol

Corncob

Feb 10, 2011
Weise? top 6, either you guys are not reading or your definition of top6 is cause for concern. Am I going to have to list some names....cmon this shouldn't be that difficult ...:help: lol

Weise - sixth in scoring amongst forwards last season, frequently utilised in the top six.

Yeah, defining who you think the top six is would have been helpful.

respect the D

Jan 27, 2013
Weise - sixth in scoring amongst forwards last season, frequently utilised in the top six.

Yeah, defining who you think the top six is would have been helpful.

Hey, as you choose, just for fun....but if we are considering Weise as 1 of our top 6 no wonder we didn't get far in the series. Let's hope he isn't one this year

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Okay if we can't use Kassian, Weise, DD who else is left for the top-6?

Pacioretty
Semin
Plekanec
Gallagher
Galchenyuk
??????????

respect the D

Jan 27, 2013
Okay if we can't use Kassian, Weise, DD who else is left for the top-6?

Pacioretty
Semin
Plekanec
Gallagher
Galchenyuk
??????????

Didn't say you couldn't ...just said I'm not sure I consider him one. But for ease sake let's say subtract one of the 5 you mentioned there. :popcorn:

respect the D

Jan 27, 2013
Are you going to tell us who you think the top six is, or is this part of the guessing game?

lol, settle down..I said this was for fun, and am just expressing my opinion on my thread.. if it is going to upset you you are more then welcome to not comment.

Corncob

Feb 10, 2011
lol, settle down..I said this was for fun, and am just expressing my opinion on my thread.. if it is going to upset you you are more then welcome to not comment.

Just interested, given those that you've excluded so far, how many players your top six actually has in it.

respect the D

Jan 27, 2013
Just interested, given those that you've excluded so far, how many players your top six actually has in it.

here, pick from these 5, like I said I just don't want the obvious DD answer that's all

Pacioretty
Semin
Plekanec
Gallagher
Galchenyuk

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
If we can't substract DD, does that mean he's not a top 6 forward? :naughty:

That would be my assumption as well.

So our top 6 would be, in no particular order:

Plekanec, Patches, Galchenyuk, Gallagher, Semin, Weise(?).

Just going with the vets/established players here.

So eh... yeah. Remove Weise or Semin and add a good player.

What is that thread? :laugh:

respect the D

Jan 27, 2013
not that I like DD there but that is where he has been played so I guess our top 6 is

MaxPax
Plecky
Gally
Gallagher
Semin
and DD

So 6 minus the choice of DD that I am removing for obvious reasons pick from the remaining 5

Corncob

Feb 10, 2011
not that I like DD there but that is where he has been played so I guess our top 6 is

MaxPax
Plecky
Gally
Gallagher
Semin
and DD

So 6 minus the choice of DD that I am removing for obvious reasons pick from the remaining 5

Semin is a far more obvious subtraction than DD from those six given that DD has scored like 40 more points over the past two seasons.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal

MaxPax
Plecky
Gally
Gallagher
Semin
and DD

Eh... just a pro tip for our young rookies around here: Keep. it. simple. And avoid talking about DD whenever possible.

Top five : two words and nobody will argue about the list.

Top six minus DD: five words and you know half the thread will be about a specific player.

:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad