Confirmed with Link: Adam Sykora Signs ELC

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
The more I think about it, I think Rangers will push him to play in the WHL this season. Even with a bad team, get him some experience over here, even if it's against Juniors and not men. He'll get a ton of ice time too. After this season he goes to the AHL at 19.

Yeah I agree. He needs to have a good offensive season on his resume. He also needs to play more games and more icetime and in NHL size rinks. I assume in Slovakia they still play in the Olympic size rinks? When will all finally use same size?

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Driver's most memorable turn w NYR was a preseason game, vs Pens, when he wore the jersey/name/# of Bruce Willis part, in 2 periods, for footage, for film which never released. In 2nd a Pen wore the name
One has to wonder if the film would have been made if Driver had produced some better footage.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Nothing has been announced but it’s either CHL or Slovakia. Personally I’d like him to stay near home for another year. He’s just a kid. Seems confident and mature but no need to rush him to NA, in my humble opinion.
cant he play in the AHL since he's from Europe? Same scenario as Chytil?

paging our resident expert @Amazing Kreiderman

Last edited:
Reactions: Amazing Kreiderman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad