Adam Richardson announced as Seattle Kraken GM; Peter Chiarelli hired as assistant GM

Adam Richardson

Jan 7, 2021
- For Immediate Release -

Sylvester, NS (January 7, 2021) - The expansion Seattle Kraken took a step towards history today, announcing Adam Richardson as the first general manager in franchise history. Richardson, 37, is a physical education/social studies teacher in rural Nova Scotia.

"It is a pleasure to join such a wonderful group of experienced fantasy hockey general managers in this league," Richardson said. "I've met some GMs through Yahoo fantasy baseball, and they seem like a good group."

In his first move, Richardson appointed Peter Chiarelli as assistant GM.

"There are two things I believe in - second chances and scapegoats," Richardson explained. "Hiring Pete fits both of these philosophies. I currently do not understand the rules of the league and Peter's presence provides me with someone to blame all my bad decisions on until I become more experienced and replace him with my dog, Caper."

Richardson can be reached via email at [email protected]

- 30 -

Lord Stanley

Revoluccion Leader
Feb 24, 2003
In your head
revoluccionsoup.sauna.ca
Welcome to the league Adam and good luck with expansion. Also the league uses the Slack app for drafting and some GM's continue to use it for general league discussion and trade talk. I believe Sim God can add you to the group as well as the other new GM.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad