Signing(s): Adam Peters to become the Commanders new GM

Sep 19, 2008
He turned down many other suitors but Washington was the right fit. A "thorough but quick" process that started Monday, and the net result? Best assistant GM in the game.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
can they change the team name now please because commanders is so f***ing horrible that it makes my face hurt

Sep 19, 2008
mfw washington hires peters

1705078016187.gif

1705078044824.gif

Last edited:

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
He turned down many other suitors but Washington was the right fit. A "thorough but quick" process that started Monday, and the net result? Best assistant GM in the game.
With Snyder gone, Wash is a good place to start. Will get a QB at 2. Cap space with not keeping the 2 DE, but will need to replace them.

Blueblood9

Dec 11, 2011
Nashville, TN
As a fan of this team for years this is an incredible feeling. He would have never come here under Snyder.

This feels like we were the ugly nerd in hs with zits and braces and then before senior year acne gone braces off and boom prom queen. i dunno how to handle this to be honest

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
best opening other than chargers

most cap space
Cap space can be created. But, seems like Wash doesn't have a lot of dead money to account for unlike NO who has continuously pushed that down the line, which in hindsight coming off 7-10 and 9-8 seasons, without Payton, they probably should have just taken their medicine to clean their books, like the Bucs and Rams did this season with $75 mill in dead cap.

It's more talent that you have. The A level players don't hit the market. Wash has some talent for the QB. Have 2 WR in McCluren and Dotson. RB. Not sure on how good the OL is. But, way better than what Young had in Carolina. Houston, had Tunsil to anchor the OL, though the weapons were not at the level that Wash has.

Have the picks from the Young/Sweat deals in rounds 2 and 3. So, nice to have 4 picks on day 2.

Last edited:

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Hope for their sake that he wasn't a driving force behind the trade and pick and trade of Trey Lance.

It's crazy how such a massively bad trade did pretty much nothing to stop them.

Also every team, culture and resources are different. He could be a good hire but I'd be wary of the 'look where he's coming from' comments. I remember when the Habs hired Bergevin and out of Chicago and how that got everyone hyped and he turned into one of the worst GMs of the decade.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
It's crazy how such a massively bad trade did pretty much nothing to stop them.
They are a unicorn. A throwback to a different era and it's kinda cool.

This year is their best shot. They have to make it count. Bettet them than KC or Dallas lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad