Adam Payerl

BronzeSpruce

Mar 14, 2011
I think I spelled that right

What ever happened to this guy, I remember the coaching staff praising this guy. I understand he's prob nothing more than a 4th liner but with all the call ups why hasn't this guy got a shot yet?

WVP

Mar 22, 2004
Bad year for a first call up type to get injured. I was looking forward to seeing what they liked about this dude....

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
He was talked up a lot during camp as a guy that could make that 4th line to add size, grit, and someone that plays the brand of hockey that is perfectly suited for that 4th line. If he was healthy, I am sure he would have made that 4th line jump a little more with Sill there with him.

What a terrible year for some of the kids to get hurt, guys like Bennett, Megna (for a bit), Payerl, etc. There are spots to show what they could do and they either missed that opportunity or the coach as found a plug he likens to himself that he wants to see tried in the top 6 instead.

Burgs

Sep 10, 2005
Payerl suffered an 'upper-body injury' Nov 30 against Hershey. He was originally expected to be out 3-4 months so he should return sometime in March.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad