Adam McQuaid cleared to play opener

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
McQuaid has that rare ability to push all the air out of your lungs when lining you up from merely 5 feet.

There are so many unsung heroes from the Cup run, but McQuaid is on the top of my list. Did he ever wear down forwards by inducing good clean pain.

Great news.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Looking forward to seeing that 'Quaider smile:D--the one that opponents should not be looking forward to seeing since it comes just before his switch is flipped and he destroys someone:fight:

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
tumblr_lmi9h0264K1qci7aeo1_400.gif

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
So..

Chara - Hamilton
Seidenberg - Boychuk
Ference - McQuaid

Looks much, much better with McQuaid in.

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
Everything looks to be shaping up for the Bruins!

Only question, if it even is a question, is how will Rask handle his number 1 job (Even though he's already proven he can handle it!!)

:handclap:

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
He doesn't scare me.

I love when he wants to fight with another player and they refuse. He will skate back to the bench with a look of disappointment on that baby face. :)

I am pleased Adam is OK.

That Ehrhoff turtle job will always be one of my SCF highlights. :laugh:

CamDegs13

Nose Face Killah
Feb 9, 2007
UMass
twitter.com
I value him for his steady presence and solid performance night in and night out, but just out of curiousity - does anybody think his condition will affect his fighting and how often he drops them?

OldBruin

May 16, 2007
Canada
I value him for his steady presence and solid performance night in and night out, but just out of curiousity - does anybody think his condition will affect his fighting and how often he drops them?

I hope that he doesn't give in to his natural urges and immediately go out and take on some tough guy just to prove he is up to the task. Hopefully CJ tells him to stick to his basic, simple style of play, eithe take the guy out at the blueline or move the guy away from the centre of the ice and then get out of the way so Tuukka can see (and stop) the shot! As others have noted Mcquaid is a highly under rated player. As folks will recall, our play off history shows that when he is out of the line up we lose!
Take care and take it easy at first Adam, I'm glad to have you back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad