Value of: Adam Larsson to The Toronto Maple Leafs (Atlantic Division)?

glucker

Aug 22, 2008
London, ON
Larson may take on top competition, but he’s not especially good against them. xGA and sa% are pretty bad. Indicates that he’s overused in his role... probably should be in the middle pairing, or at least sheltered from the top offensive guys.

The proposals with Marner or Nylander + are a joke. It’d take a pretty big + with Larson to get either of those guys, let alone the Leafs adding.

I can see the Leafs being interested, but I don’t see them offering more than their 1st.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Leafs can find a Dman elsewhere. Remember top4 d grow on trees and can be had for 1st and Jeremy Branco or Kap.

Captain Controversy

Apr 30, 2015
Alberta
Larson may take on top competition, but he’s not especially good against them. xGA and sa% are pretty bad. Indicates that he’s overused in his role... probably should be in the middle pairing, or at least sheltered from the top offensive guys.

The proposals with Marner or Nylander + are a joke. It’d take a pretty big + with Larson to get either of those guys, let alone the Leafs adding.

I can see the Leafs being interested, but I don’t see them offering more than their 1st.

You my friend haven't watched one game of Adam larson and his abilities.
Take your tiny soft players and trade them for someone else then ;)

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Leafs can find a Dman elsewhere. Remember top4 d grow on trees and can be had for 1st and Jeremy Branco or Kap.
I accept as a Leaf fan. Trouba is great. Bracco and the first it is. Finally a trade on HD that benefits the Leafs!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad