Adam Larsson Appreciation thread

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
I always loved this guy. He was dealt a pretty crappy hand with Deboer here and he never once complained or pouted. His improvement this past season was so awesome

Best of luck to you Adam. You will be missed.

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
It was a joy watching him develop over the years. Our MVP next to Schneider last year. Sad to see him go...

All the best, Adam. I think you're going to be at the center of great things in Edmonton. Hope you make a lot of new friends!

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I am glad he finally got a real chance here and made the most of it. Though I'm no Edmonton fan I hope he does well there.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
He was my favorite player.

A consolation in seeing him leave(Hall aside obviously) is knowing that Edm, for all it's recent history of crap, will be a good team in coming years.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Ha, Edm jersey's can be had pretty cheap in the hockey monkey clearance rack. A Lar's Oiler Jersey?

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
he shut the doubters of 2 years ago up, and is on the rise. i expect him to soften the blow of the trade for edmonton fans his first month - nay, first game - he plays there. i hope he's treated well, and i'm glad we were a part of his career

Jersey Man

Mad Dog
Oct 20, 2008
New York, NY
His goal against the Flyers in the playoffs was great. Definitely was a key goal in our Cup run that year, especially in this series against the Flyers.

Last edited:

thethinglonger

Castron & Crew
Dec 1, 2014
New Jersey
That radio interview is breaking my heart :(
Larsson was my favorite player on the roster...I'm rooting for him to bring the Oilers to the playoffs

(can a mod change the spelling error in the title?)

MoonDragn

Mar 28, 2007
Maryland
Gonna miss him here. He was a fan favorite and so much potential. Going to have to see who won this trade in a few years.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
He'll definitely be missed. Our defense probably would have been very meh without him last year. I think if given PP time in Edmonton, he can top definitely achieve 40 points in some years.

I'm a little bit worried about replacing him right now, I don't really have the heart to listen to his interview at the moment either.

I wish him the best and thank him for his 5 years or service here. Even though they were filled with a lot of bumpy roads and an unfair demotion to the AHL one season and a coach that couldn't stand him for some reason. I think he'll be good for Edmonton and if Talbot follows up this past season with another strong year next season, I think Edmonton's defense won't be laughed at so much. As their goaltending made their D look even worse than it really was for the past few years before they got Talbot. Not that it was good though. Nurse and Larsson are a good duo of young guys though.

Good luck to Lars!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad