Recalled/Assigned: Adam Huska

trueblue30nyr

Jan 31, 2011
Manhattan
Should we assume that Huska will play in Chicago with Geo on Thursday? Can't imagine it'll be the other way around, but GG is kinda crazy, so who knows.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
I would really like to see him get either the Arizona or Buffalo game. Need to start seeing if he can replace Georgiev for next season with the cap crunch and given his timeline as a prospect.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
That first period was very typical Huska. Calm, composed, under control. Maybe not always technically sound but showing the talent that got him drafted.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
That first period was very typical Huska. Calm, composed, under control. Maybe not always technically sound but showing the talent that got him drafted.

coming in late and just saw the score.

imo, Huska is just big. He’s not that good imo. Figured Wall was the better prospect.

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
Sports are weird, sometimes the people on the inside of the situation know what the pecking order should be more than the fans who are just sick of one particular player's face. Super weird.

Reactions: clmetsfan

RagFinMet

Jan 5, 2019
He was terrible
Not an NHL goalie
But i agree with GG that he should have played
We werent winning this game no matter who played so why kill Georgiev's confidence

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
That was an ugly one. A lot of those goals he could have and should have stopped. At least 3 out of the first 5 he should have had.

Didnt help with all the PPs Colorado was getting.

We need to pray that one of Garand/Boyko becomes a legit goalie lol. Wall still has time imo, at least 2 more years to show he can be in the NHL in some capacity.

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
Nerves got him on the first goal, and while his movements were quick thereafter - he was definitely overexerting/overplaying himself on most shots for the remainder of the 1st - almost trying to make up for the first goal he let in. That's something Allaire can reel in.

I expected him to calm down somewhat after a heavy workload in the first - that never really happened and he just got overwhelmed. Our squad were exhausted and it was glaring, an opponent that smelled blood and oozes offense. No one should be surprised at the outcome.

I'm not judging Huska by this game alone, however I don't think he's part of the long-term plan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad