Value of: Adam henrique

KickHisAssZegrass

Sponsor
Nov 18, 2005
Portland, OR
Pretty much a given he's traded before the deadline and reportedly asked to be traded sooner, rather than later to get his family settled. I'm guessing they'll retain if needed.

Most Ducks fans will tell you he's been their best player the last month or two... so what's the best offer?

Aqualung

Nov 16, 2007
Pretty much a given he's traded before the deadline and reportedly asked to be traded sooner, rather than later to get his family settled. I'm guessing they'll retain if needed.

Most Ducks fans will tell you he's been their best player the last month or two... so what's the best offer?

2nd round pick

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida

Avs may end up offering their 1st. I’d scream overpay but they’ve been scouting him.

If we sent RyJo the other way, I’d be cool with such a deal.

two birds one stone type deal. Avs typically waste their late 1sts anyway. So do the Ducks though.

And RyJo ain’t our problem next season. You can retain 50% and trade him again at the 2025 deadline.

ImJustJokinen

Vinnie Desharnais for Hart Ross
Apr 7, 2019
Cup Parade
With max retention, Oilers 1st. Considering a bidding war, add a 3rd or a 'B-' prospect.

Although an upgrade on Ceci would be the most ideal.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Avs may end up offering their 1st. I’d scream overpay but they’ve been scouting him.

If we sent RyJo the other way, I’d be cool with such a deal.

two birds one stone type deal. Avs typically waste their late 1sts anyway. So do the Ducks though.

And RyJo ain’t our problem next season. You can retain 50% and trade him again at the 2025 deadline.

1st may be required just to beat out other offers. If you're also looking to dump a 4M unwanted contract for next season, the Ducks should be asking for Cal Ritchie

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
1st may be required just to beat out other offers. If you're also looking to dump a 4M unwanted contract for next season, the Ducks should be asking for Cal Ritchie
And the Avs would say. Go F yourselves. Get real.

Henrique may fetch a first and maybe not. He’s not really a C and he hasn’t been a good NHL player for most of the last 3 seasons.

I’ll be less surprised if he’s dealt for a 2nd and a low level prospect.

DavidBL

Jul 25, 2012
Orange, CA

Henrique may fetch a first and maybe not. He’s not really a C and he hasn’t been a good NHL player for most of the last 3 seasons.

Oof. Value aside this is still a pretty rough take. The last 3 years among forwards who have played 80+ games accumulatively he ranks 119 among forwards in points per game while playing all situations and he's played center almost exclusively this year.

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Oof. Value aside this is still a pretty rough take. The last 3 years among forwards who have played 80+ games accumulatively he ranks 119 among forwards in points per game while playing all situations and he's played center almost exclusively this year.
119th in PPG. There you go. For a guy on such a bad team that gets more ice time than he should due to lack of roster competition in Anaheim.. that’s pretty unimpressive.

CanMerc

#FIRECHEVY
Dec 7, 2023
Value wise, Henrique might be the better option because a bidding war will probably war will like drive up the price on Lindholm.
I’m of the opinion WPG would have a good chance at extending Lindholm, so he’s the better option as he’d be a longer term fill than Henrique…and I have no problem paying for talent…Jets need to stop playing it safe and diving in the sale bin… pay for the top shelf option

Gliff

Tank Commander
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Tennessee

lol might wanna look at the stats bud. You’re misinformed.

Reactions: HabsMD97

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012

over last 3 seasons he’s scoring at an average of

.67 ppg/ or 55 point pace, while killing penalties. Has a 53% face off percentage, and takes most important draws for us.

Not that +\- is best stat but he’s playing 17+ mins a night on a not great anaheim team and +1 for the seasons.

He’s not a top line center, but he’s a serviceable 2nd line center, and a good 3rd line center, who is versatile enough to move up on the wings when needed and kill penalties and jump on powerplay.

DavidBL

Jul 25, 2012
Orange, CA
119th in PPG. There you go. For a guy on such a bad team that gets more ice time than he should due to lack of roster competition in Anaheim.. that’s pretty unimpressive.
he's 107th in toi under the criteria. So that argument falls pretty flat. He's an upper echelon 2nd liner that is versatile, consistent and can play all situations. For instance, Lindholm as averaged .15 ppg more than Rico over the last 3 seasons, roughly 12 pts per 82 games and ranks 31 in average ice time. Roughly 2 minutes more per game. In per60 measures Lindholm is 77 and Rico falls right into line at 111. Rico not as good as lindholm but who ever gets Rico is getting a good player.

FiveTacos

Oct 2, 2017
The Twilight Zone

Playing on bad teams also means often getting caved in and spending most of the game in your own zone. The Ducks weren't just bad, they were HISTORICALLY bad at giving up shots last year and having the ice tilted against them.

We aren't talking about a flawed but skilled guy getting tons of ice time to pad his stats. We're talking about a good support guy asked to be a primary offensive player which he simply is not. But is anyone trading for Henrique really wanting him to be their 2nd or 3rd best offensive player?

Not every player is going to magically pump out more offense with more ice time, especially when that ice time is mostly spent being severely overmatched. If that were the case, every bad team would have lots of good but not great players putting up huge numbers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad